Framaroot apk is one among the root apps for the android phone that helps your to root your android phone without any computer or laptop need in one click. It supports a wide array of smartphone brand and model which makes it the hands down one-click root app of all time. Guess what, like most of the app even Framaroot.apk is not available in the Google Play Store. You have to download the framaroot Apk file and install to your mobile. Downloading the framaroot apk files isn’t a secure option, but through official websites, you can go. Let’s see what’s framaroot apk actually is, then we will also see how you can download framaroot and root your device in no time. Let’s start the show!
Download & Install Framaroot Apk For Android
What is Framaroot APK?
Framaroot is a freeware android application that helps you to root most of the phones without any use of computer or laptops. Actually, this was developed by the XDA Developers community, later on, it becomes the go-to solution to get root access. As it was developed by a community, not an official development it’s not available in Google Play Store.
Although, you’ll get a bunch of one-click root apps like iRoot, Towelroot, and Universal Androot but Framaroot is one of the best app that supports huge list of smartphones.
|Compatibility||Android 2.2 & above|
Download Framaroot APK v1.9.3 Latest Full Version
Note – If you are on Android, you might get this type of file will harm your device since we do provide malware free applications you don’t have to worry about any security issues. Tap ok & Download the Framaroot Apk.
How install Framaroot On Android?
Installing Framaroot app is not a complicated task, within few taps you are ready with Framaroot apk installed. Let’s see how you can do that,
- Download Framaroot apk by clicking the above download button.
- Then open app drawer on your smartphone and go to, Settings – > Security -> and enable/tick the “Unknown Source.” like in the screenshot below.
- Now open the APK file you have downloaded, may be in your downloads folder.
- You’ll get a popup, click install.
- Once the installation is finished, tap done.
How To Root Android Without Computer Using Framaroot?
- Open Framaroot.
- Select Install SuperSU from the drop-down menu.
- Click on any exploit to get your device rooted.
- Now within few seconds, you’ll get a popup about the status.
- If that was a success you are done, it was a failure then try with another exploit.
How To Unroot Your Android Phone Using Framaroot?
- Open the Framroot.
- Select unroot from the drop down.
- Tap on the exploit which rooted your device.
- Your device would unroot within seconds.
Voila, you have unrooted your Android phone with Framaroot. if you still doubt whether your phone is rooted or not, then just download the android root checker application. It will let you know whether your phone has root access or not. Let’s see some of the frequently asked questions about Framaroot apk.
Framaroot APK FAQs;
1. Will Framaroot root My device?
Yeah, but it depends on your manufacturer and Android version you have. For most parts, most of the brand with Android v2.3 or higher will work fine. Check out Framaroot supported devices with exploits list, to know whether your device is supported or not.
2. Failed to root my android phone?
Unfortunately, your device is not supported by the Framaroot. Better you have to select the different exploit or try any other rooting app like iRoot.
3. Can I unroot my device with Framaroot?
Yeah, you can. Follow the steps in the article to unroot your device. Remember, if you had rooted your device with Framaroot, then only you can unroot with framaroot. If you had rooted any other software or instant root APKs then you won’t unroot your device using Framaroot.
4. Can I get older versions of Framaroot?
Yes, go to the Framaroot APK v1.9.3 or older downloads, just click here to download the older version of apps.
5. Which can Smartphone brands Framaroot root?
Framaroot can root Samsung, LG, Google, OnePlus, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Honor, Moto, Asus, & other smartphone manufacturing brands.
6. Getting “your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot” message?
your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot means, your android device is not compatible with this application. Better reinstall & give it a shot!
7. Will Framaroot apk root my Older Android devices?
Absolutely, if you older version of the Android operating system, it absolutely supports it. Download framaroot apk for Android Lollipop, KitKat & marshmallow.
Framaroot apk is one of the best one-click root app that roots most of the smartphone. it supports most of the smartphone brands including Samsung, LG, Asus, Intex, One Plus and many others. If you need any kind of suggestions then let us know in the comment section below. Hope you downloaded & rooted your Android phone using Framaroot apk, keep visiting for future updates.